Tuesday 16 August 2011

Introducing the Girls!

Hi there! let's get to know each other. We here at The Awesome Project are all vivacious, intellegent girls who like nothing more than fun and working hard to fulfil our dreams. scroll down to meet us!

Aiysha

Hi! My name is Aiysha. I'm in my 2nd year of degree and I LOVE to bake! Since my grandmother passed away I'm even more determined to perfecting my baking skills since she was my biggest fan. I'd like to turn this into a business someday. I've already even started a bit with the help of my family and friends. I hope you will join me in my baking adventures where we will learn together! See you soon :)

Here are just some of the delicious treats I have done in this pass year:


                                             Vanilla Macarons





                                          Apple Pie

                              
                                       

                                           Chocolate Cupcakes





                                          Scones




                            Red Velvet with Pink Rosette Icing





                                          Vanilla Cupcakes





 flowerpot with Salted Caramel Cupcakes and Banana Split Cupcake





          Red Velvet with Mascarpone  (My best seller!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...